RCR 4.00% 12.0¢ rincon resources limited

Exactly, the major pull back was around a month ago when it hit...

1. 10,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4438
    Exactly, the major pull back was around a month ago when it hit 2.5c, I was lucky enough to have one of those purchases at this moment. Then it stayed around 3c for a couple more weeks and I gobbled up more at 3.3c as diamond drilling was heating up. There were plenty of opportunities to load up for weeks at a time since late last year since the West Arunta exploration plans were implemented, when the share price spent a long time in the 2-4c channel. However, most investors were focusing on the MTM's, ENR's, CGR etc during this period and there were plenty of trolls in here talking down the prospects of RCR which obviously does not help sentiment at the time. Which makes me now think these were certain unethical entities and paid posters, who were quietly accumulating at the low points and spreading bs in here to get some retail holders spooked to sell out.

Also, the weather delay in the middle of our drilling program helped their cause. However, the best time to buy was during the negativity. Now the negativity has started again because people are annoyed that they didn't take notice at the time and missed out on all these gains. Do not fall for it! They want your shares!

The only difference from 4 months ago is that now the market has started to take notice because of a bit of media coverage and also the fact we were at the crazy $5M market cap yet the most advanced of our low cap peers (comparing every West Arunta peer apart from WA1 and ENR). The fundamentals of RCR are fantastic and those people who did the research, read the historical reports of the region, checked the prospects, surface samples, geophysics etc will know this! These types of investors will never sell because they understand the potential of a discovery. The only option for people to get in lower is if they can instill fear on short term investors and get them to sell parcels one way or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 12.0¢ $2.619M 20.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 410047 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 177900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 14.5¢ 12.0¢ 13544248
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.