MXR 0.00% 3.2¢ maximus resources limited

Dude you live in an alternate reality.Facts - the share price...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Dude you live in an alternate reality.
    Facts - the share price has definitely had a steep decline since I have seen your posts on the Maximus thread.
    Fiction - your constant rambling and assumptions regarding the non progression by Kevin and assumed stories he has been providing. Business can be hard as you know. Dealing with other individuals that have their vested interest(s) in business can be even harder. The non progression of getting the signature on the dotted line for GBF (in first instance) and Adaman could have been solely the cause of those parties but your posts have always been advising it was Kevin's doing. There are always two players in the game, and sometimes more.

If Kevin didnt care about the shareholders and actually treated us like fools (as you quote) then an agreement could have been done many moons ago with Ruane's mob and it would have been for a pittance. How was there story telling if those are the facts provided by the MD to market? If there was story telling the powers that be could easily pull Maximus up on it.

I for one am delighted that Kevin is still a Non Exec Director on the board. He has 9 years of IP about the company in his head, he steered us through these bad times (albeit the share price has tanked), and we actually have some positives around the corner. We have alot of net smelter agreements in place, we have milestone payments coming, we have $5.2 mill coming our way, we have secured 5,000 tonnes per month of ore to be treated at Burbanks. We have a decent deposit around the corner that with the right partner, we can get the ore out of the ground treated.

If you dont think we are set up to finally turn the corner after a very longer period of (ill be honest) sideways movement on the charts then you should just sell out. Many things have been going on behind the scene - it is as easy as reading the updates and quarterlies and joining the dots. Yes our share price has tanked, but i dont think it is only shareholders that have had negative effects cast upon them. IMO, I would think that our departing MD would feel like crap also. So maybe think about it from his perspective for once. 10 months to organise this deal, and nearly two years of this saga. Perceptions cast on him would not be good, but he persevered through it all. People need change, heck, dont read into it too much. He is still on our board. Gerard Anderson has taken over, we will be in good hands.

The main take away is that Kevin is staying around - what does that tell you? He wants MXR to still to succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92326 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 108459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.