BRN 3.49% 22.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: New Capital Call Notice under continuing agreement with LDA, page-100

1. 1,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Evening all,

Thought it was worthwhile bumping this thread because, well, we are in the midst of a capital call on LDA.

I am a fan of the LDA agreement. I do get the concerns of fellow holders and think that some of those concerns are true. Are LDA (or others on their behalf) gaming the SP. I would guess the answer is more than likely. Anyone who lends money wants their pound of flesh and LDA are no different. I just think that the standard alternative is much, much worse for us share holders in terms of dilution and time for the SP to recover from your usual capital raise (automatic 30% discount to instos).

Here is something to ponder......

Last year BRN openly chased institutional investors in the US, Europe and Asia. They also cemented the relationship with LDA through to the end of 2023 and issued up to 100M shares to support that agreement.

OK, so if any institutional investors did their DD and want a piece of BRN, where are the shares coming from? Not a heavily discounted capital raise, that's for sure. The only option they have is to fight it out on the open market against their fellow sharks and retail investors.

No wonder the SP is heading north.

Expecting a lot of volatility over the next two weeks as instos play retail, (expect LDA will ride on their coat tails).

From a LTH to Ken Scarince, thank you very much!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
0.008(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.421M 6.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 573440 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 947527 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.