CUV 0.32% $15.62 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: New case of SCENESSE efficacy in vitiligo presented at AAD, page-11

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The USA vitiligo trial is powering on. Those recent patient data are in one word impressive. Cuv is training and certifying vitiligo centers for a reason. They must be very confident that the fda will approve scenesse for vitiligo. The vast amount of positive scientific data gathered by cuv and the regulators must at some point allow a wider use of scenesse. Hard to believe that only one analyst incorporates the vitiligo potential. Show me an other biotech that is getting fast approvals year after year. They all have the same problems of extreme slowness of regulatory action and high uncertainty of timing and outcome.

Also in the EU we are still waiting for the EMA to allow use for adolescent EPP patients. VP and XP could already be allowed on a compassionate basis imho. Just keep collecting that valuable scientific patient data!

Clinuvel has only one shot at getting the cosm etics right. Timing is all. To have lady Gaga say something is one thing but they failed to present any truly groundbreaking cosmetic product. So for me the recent event was a missed chance, it came to early because we don't have the M line yet. I did not see or hear any follow up or any "masterplan". Next time I hope lady Gaga pushes the "add to cart" button on the webstore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.62
Change
0.050(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $782.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.60 $15.67 $15.49 $394.1K 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225 $15.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.63
  Change
0.050 ( 0.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.63 $15.67 $15.49 2293
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.