ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

It does smell like somebody is actually trying to organise ELE...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

It does smell like somebody is actually trying to organise ELE into something commercial and my sense is that they are possibly not that far away from having something to 'sell'. Another shipment this side of Xmas and maybe some milestone re establishing Cu & Co recovery loop pre Xmas might attract some interest.

On the flip side, they look to be grabbing every $ of cash no matter how expensive (Thornely debt grown to $3.3m in a matter of months) and restatement to A$0.005 conversions is all very quaint, but when your against the wire, your against the wire I suppose.

Certainly not all lost. Timing of meetings next January notable ... what do they want to or need to do before then?

Lastly, I think accounting for the stock pile as an inventory item would be a worthy but rewarding challenge for an ambitious CFO ... I hope they find a good one. If they can add say A$100m inventory to the balance sheet with some basic accounting entries, the company persona will look 180 degree different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.