ASQ 9.68% 2.8¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Ann: New CEO Scott Donaldson commences , page-3

1. 3,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Mr Donaldson is a qualified mining engineer with a graduate diploma in business. He brings more than 20 years experience in the mining industry in Australia and New Zealand with a variety of minerals including gold, nickel, copper, zinc and lead sulphides, copper oxides, coal and chromite. Some of his achievements include:

- Playing a key role in the successful transformation of 3 companies from explorers into producing mining companies;

- Successful management and development from pre-feasibility to construction, commissioning and production of five mines over the last 12 years; including

- Developing, commissioning & managing the Jaguar copper/zinc/silver project in WA with Jabiru Metals;

- Designing, developing and managing stage one of Western Metals' Pillara Lead-Zinc Mine in the Kimberley;

- Developing, commissioning & managing Tectonic Resources' Rav8 Nickel mine at Ravensthorpe, WA;

- Commissioning & managing the Coobina chromite mine in the Pilbara with Consolidated Minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $7.892M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.333K 46.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.