FGR 2.08% 4.7¢ first graphene limited

Afternoon all, First of all, Congratulations to Mike for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6967
    Afternoon all,

First of all, Congratulations to Mike for becoming First Graphene's new CEO, I hope he changes the face of FGR and provide us with much better communication, Shareholders really need to know what is happening with our existing sales agreements with NewGen, Aquatic Leasure Technology, and SteelBlue,

I do like the promotion of Neill to Commercial Manager – Composites, Plastics and Adhesives. I met Neill last year when I toured Henderson, he was fantastic at explaining FGR's process of integrating graphene into their customer's products.

I am sad to see Peter leave, I have spoken to him numerous times over the years and would have liked for him to stay on longer to assist Mike to implement his new business plan. I do wish PY a happy retirement and thank him for all of his time he has taken with me.

This announcement seemed rushed to me, I was expecting our new CEO's first communication to shareholders to have a major impact, this appears more like a first draft. It's very clear to me that Mike has been working at FGR for the past few weeks to determine the new strategy. What I find amazing is the timing of Peter's retirement.

Mike completed a complete review of FGR and provided the update Friday night, Monday morning PY gives his 3-month notice informing shareholders of his retirement.

Looking forward to a Price Sensitive ASX announcement,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.