VML 0.00% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

Ann: New CEO to Drive Gold and Tungsten Programs , page-18

1. 7,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    re: Ann: New CEO to Drive Gold and Tungsten P... I like your optimism, P. If we think about it, he was probably being paid pretty good money at IOH, so unless VML offered him an astronomical salary he wouldn't have shifted purely for money. And if VML were paying top dollar it's unlikey Howard Carr would have left, one would think. Therefore I'm inclined to think that the company's presentation at interview excited him, plus the fact that it is also something of a promotion to top dog. I think he must have been viewing this job as a chance to prove himself at CEO level, in which case I couldn't see him taking the job just for the money if he considered VML a going-nowhere minnow. I believe he saw the potential to get the company producing tungsten in the medium term and gold long term. If he could achieve those goals in reasonable time then it would be a huge feather in his cap and make him a highly sought after CEO. So I don't think he would be looking at this appointment as merely a short term stint, since leaving after a few months and achieving nothing would leave him viewed just as he is today. Basically then, I agree with you, that we could be on the verge of some real forward momentum soon. Mind you, it will take a little more patience and frustration in the meantime I'm sure. Let's just hope the company does indeed get something encouraging out next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.647K 1.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 90614152 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22533177 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.