ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Ok so I have spent most of today feeling quite shafted and annoyed but I’ve spoken to a few people and have now turned my tide regarding the situation. I came here to invest in MM cultivation and production and don’t really have any ties to that avenue in the near term but the more I think about it riding the coat tails of someone with more money and investment knowledge could potentially be a better investment considering the 53m (currently worth somewhere around 100m if I’m not mistaken) that was invested in hvt is still available and accessible when seen fit by the new ceo plus the Dosecann and weed me investments all currently active (not going to mention ese atm) Couple that with the incentives he has to get the share price over $1 (which imo your stupid to not do) and we aren’t in the worst position - definitely not sell worthy imo.

I’m interested to see what the new Ceo can do and accomplish with new investments in the current MM sector. In any case I’m hoping this guy puts in more effort with mmj in Australia than Andreas seemed to in heinsight.

You never know in 3-5 years MMJ could be sitting on way higher cash revenue than any of the current MM companies listed in aus.

With more investments come more deals and more income just need the dust to settle.

It was said before - in 6 months it will be business as usual.

Just my opinion DYOR

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $12.78K 245.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 799773 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.