HGV 2.27% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

Thanks for the words Ambi. I was just starting to like Andreas...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for the words Ambi. I was just starting to like Andreas and his blitzkreigs, but I didn't expect this one. Does make sense though, the bloke was juggling the running of two companies on opposite sides of the planet. Glad he finally picked one and it's still an ally.

I'll reserve judgement on accusations of embezlement until proof is evident. MMJ might not be majority owner of HVST anymore, but they're linked enough to work toward mutual benefit. Andreas has a stake and a voice within MMJ, and he's taken a position suited to his talents, which he can more easily manage with someone qualified at the helm at MMJ. Sometimes the Admiral becomes a Captain to sail the flagship, and when he does he surely leaves someone capable in charge of the harbour.

Andreas' departure just formailizes the operational division between primary production and industry diversification. Farm to pharma was the mantra. It's not always a striaght road, but there is plenty of opportunity for the observant.

If you wanted to invest purely in weed and see big bags of chunky nuggets in activities reports, probably worth heading over to HVST than complaining here. Is it the same people that complained about Andreas drawing two salaries and not being in Australia enough that now bemoan his benevolent self-demotion and make accusations of improprietry?

For those who aim to invest in the industry as a whole, MMJ is a better choice. Their role now will be to secure funding (a challenging task until proven sustainable growth is demonstrated) and scout startups with potential to bring in as allies under the MMJ Keiretsu. For the near future, HVST is the jewel in the crown which Andreas abdicated, but there are yet many lands to conquer.

The King is dead. Long live the King!
    Last edited by smk762: 19/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $24.86K 578.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1002500 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 18978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.