HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

We all did, I averaged down and waited for the Grow License to...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5949
    We all did, I averaged down and waited for the Grow License to be granted at Duncan, so played out ok but we had to wait 3 months to get back up in the 30c. MMJ is a solid trade its volatile so 10% to 20% swings aren't unusual. Probably Squizzed is that a lot of the original investors were right behind the company and its original plan but it changed so much from the first investor presentations that the commercial opportunity that MMJ are offering now is completely different to the original proposal... Investments in the green sector may suit some , we all know the green stocks will get a huge Pop in August September ,,especially those directly related to the Canadian Market...
    So you are aware we used to run sweepstakes on how long it would take Andreas to reply to SH.. When they did the CR for the purchase of Duncan , you could call him on his cell, after you couldn't get a reply from the office , email, UG, Cell phone,, many of us realised Andreas had abandoned MMJ prior to the H1 deal... thats why Serge , PH, Ambi etc went to becoming investors in H1, to stick to the business of growing and selling Medical and Rec weed... thats originally what MMJ was Farm to Pharma,, Andreas explained we would grow Medical Cannabis and process Pharma grade CDB Oil at $250k a kilo...
    I actually think the new CEO will have far greater correspondence with MMJ shareholders so that must be of benefit...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.