HIO 8.00% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

I'm delighted with this move, the extreme pressures building...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    I'm delighted with this move, the extreme pressures building within HIO on the executive team due to the sheer workload as the company moves toward mining must be immense. Make no mistake, we could be talking revenue of $6b with operating profits of $4b, HIO is headed for the big league. Bryan has been the pinch hitter that has HIO finally putting runs on the board and major gains in our portfolios.

Whether Bryan instigated this move or not is irrelevant, however it was arrived at, its the right move to redirect his talent as he has a 360 degree wholistic understanding of all the big picture issues that will maximise shareholder wealth. He has an impecible track record in this regard. He understands the value of the ore to offtakers and has $200m+ waiting in the wings already through the existing deal, on the best possible non-dilutionary terms. Wow. My take is that shows great depth of wisdom that he and the board came to this decision.

The path to production seems to have one major bottleneck that we know of - constructing a complex funding deal strongly in shareholders favour. Not many juniors with no production are able to achieve that let alone dare attempt to raise a couple of billion on favorable terms. Great leaders put their shoulder to the wheel where it is needed most. I know preserving shareholder value is at the top of Bryans mind, it was even before he held any options and he has a wealth of talent in the team such as Greg Khan & Glenn Vassallo. The sheer number and complexity of funding options to assess and interlink to get the best possible strategic outcome will have future repercussions for all shareholders. I reckon this A team will do us proud again, I'm glad they have made this move given the enormity of this most crucial task.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $83.71K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 524483 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 497171 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.