CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    excellent de-risking in my opinion…

of course preference would be for non-Chinese money and that we raise this capital through a mix of debt, tier one investors (eg superfunds), JV partner or via any contributions/prepayments from our non Chinese interested offtake partners.

But if worse case scenario eventuates, should none of these come to fruition, we know we have a solid link into China.

At the end of the day, our priority is to get this mine into construction in less than 9 months and into production by end of 2024.

personally, I couldn’t care less where the money comes from, I want to see us into production as soon as possible, that is what will create the best return for our investment.

That said, I am very confident we will not require Chinese money. Remember those comments from Brian relating to all the institutions/Banks/super funds interested in funding our project? Remember that line of offtakers interested in our high-quality product, there sure is competition out there for environmentally sustainable carbon neutral projects that isn’t Chinese money imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.