IPD 0.00% 6.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: New Clinical Practice Guidance Recommends Use of BIS, page-17

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Out of interest, what is and has been IPD's position with regard to becoming the "standard of care" vs an option of care? How important is this to the company?

It's important to remember that apart from the clinical and patient care benefits, all cogs in the wheel make money from SOZO testing. The hospitals make money from the tests so this is certainly not a deterrent.

Perhaps the suggestion made recently that the SOZO machine is effectively "leased" and the monthly fees restructured accordingly, rather than hospitals having to pay for the machine upfront might be a better approach.

I can't see any impediment (no pun intended) for any hospital not having a SOZO machine given it can be shown it is of patient AND financial benefit for the hospitals.

As Austin said the issue now is there aren't enough machines out in the world.

If IPD can market and deliver SOZO machines I can only see this inclusion in the Lancet as very positive. SOZO is better than a tape measure, hospitals make money from it, patient outcomes are significantly improved, insurers are coming on board agreeing to cover the tests..... if the machines are delivered to the hospitals and integrated, sounds like it's what we've been looking for here.

Keen to hear more and discuss this in greater detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $105.3K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54839 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.