DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Ann: New Conglomerate & Gold Nugget Discoveries, page-209

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Yeah its particularly because pf the squeeze it will have on debtors. Mortgages fell recently but there was also a huge number of new home sales recently, highest si ce pre gfc in fact. Us gdp also ran hot this last quarter, with i ventories soaring to help the number. Although i personally think that it was lack of demand soaking them up rather than big inventories tied associated with pre sold goods. So in all, the us econo y seems tp be doing fine, for now.

But realistically speaking, how high will rates go? We are in unprecedented times right now, with the lowest rates globally in history, and the last near decade funding by extreme debt as a result of loose monetary policy and low interest rates. I cant say i know much about bonds but the old man says that us corporate bond yields continue to rise which in his opinion should mean that us 10 years should be comig down. Not aure if thats true or not though but i have read before that bill gross believes that the secular bull market in bonds might be reversing, as ive heard other asset managers say.

Its all quite complicated because that is just one of the factors influencing gold prices. Also mind you i dont really know what im talking about and im not that smart.

Geopolitics are also running hot but there seems to be this complacency about it all. It will be interesting to see the results of a few things comi g up which is the fed chair, the tax reform plans, trade with china, and of course the special counsels investigation.

It should be interesting times ahead nonetheless. I wonder when there will be a move into gold stocks. A lot have been underperformig relative to the market. But yet this year will see the highest gold averages we have seen since 2015-16, when gold stocks absolutely sky rotcketted.

Im not one to hope for many things, but i do hope that wits 2.0 is a quarter of what its thought to be, as that would still add tremendous value to Plays up in our region in the pilbara. It is quite unusual though that such a region which hosted a lot of mining developments managed to let this potential zone slide under the radar. But if its true then you just need to look at the NOVO share price to realize the growth potential of DEG.

Im happy holding now and topping up if the opportunity arises. The investor presentation should be helpful when our management takes our projects to canadian and hopefully american investors.

Exciting times ahead.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.