CY5 6.67% 4.2¢ cygnus metals limited

I haven't drilled into the details here, but I think that this...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I haven't drilled into the details here, but I think that this may be an interesting sign.

This constitution appears to be the same (at first glance - there may be differences in the detail) as the constitution at Auteco, which was passed on the 28th of November last year. They announced Pickle Crow at the end of January this year.

My suspicion is this: these guys comes onto the board, effectively taking control, and changes the constitution, possibly making it more favourable and flexible for them. At the same time, it could just simplify things for them, in that they would only have to keep on top of the ins and outs of one constitution, rather than however many boards they're on.

So that would suggest that right now we're in the "loading up the truck" phase, ensuring that when things take off, they are ready to capitalise to the extent that it's possible.

As a retail investor, I know that getting in at the bottom and loading up in this way is inaccessible to me, which is a little disheartening. The flip side of the coin is that I've taken an educated guess that these guys will go out there, find a project, and turn it into something that delivers a multi-bagger for me (if they make a few more bags than me, well, that's to be expected).

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CY5 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $20.71K 491.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 121402 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CY5 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.