DCG 0.00% 29.5¢ decmil group limited

This is the reason I barely read the DCG thread, or post for...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    This is the reason I barely read the DCG thread, or post for that matter... Downramping and the occasional insult (is accepted... huh!) by peoples who are clearly comfortable to throw stones and add little value to the discussion... We are adults, I assume, can we keep the discussion as adult conversation?

I like opinions being challenged and have enjoyed the insiteful posts of some, FD, but implying someone is stupid simply for stating this stock is good to trade, wowee.

I for one am looking forward to the reporting season - IMO DCG will surprise on the cash burn side of the equation. Cash is king - maintaining positive cash flow will ensure no debt or cap raisings. Also contrary to everything else on this thread... I like that DCG has a focus on the civil works in VIC/NSW, starting small but a lot of government money to be spent in this space in the next 5yrs. Conversely there will be stiff competition, but delivering a quality project is of most importance because repeat business in the industry is key...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 29.3¢ $87.91K 300.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2533769 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 594927 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.