AYT 11.1% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

Ann: New Copper-Cobalt projects at Broken Hill, page-16

1. 35,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    For those not inclined to read, but happy to be critical of Chris and others at SCI, this is an opinion from a different source to that of the Company.

Fairy Hill (Figure 28)

Copper mineralisation at the Fairy Hill prospect, also in the southern Euriowie Block,
    is hosted within quartz-hematite-sulphide veins, hosted within “migmatitic albitites”
    (Willis 2000).

Although Willis (op cit) classifies the deposit as a probable post tectonic vein style occurrence, Burton (2000) notes some similarities with the Diamond Jubilee prospect, and therefore more compatible with the Fe-Oxide-Cu-Au model.

Although small scale mining operations extracted approximately 4000 tonnes of ore grading approximately 2.3% Cu in the early 1970s (Burton op cit), no drill testing of the prospect is recorded.

The current assessment (Figure 28) indicates that the prospect lies immediately to the south-west of a major north-west south-east trending zone of “ironstone” subcrop, and associated magnetic anomalies.

Although these magnetic features are of only moderate amplitude in TMI (300nTs), this is
    consistent with the more hematitic nature of the lode development at Fairy Hill.

Significant potential for ore development exists in the areas of aeromagnetic anomalies.

So why wouldn't they be kicking rocks and belting things with their hammers?

I know I would be!

MI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.333K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7339662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3408935 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.