HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

I heard about HMX through Tony late last year but back then I...

1. 41,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I heard about HMX through Tony late last year but back then I thought it was too speculative. I finally took another look post-pandemic as the price was rallying and checked the bio on Ziggy, Dan and the other bloke (forgot his name). It was the quality of management that got my interest since every spec is a potential. I must say it was a frustrating wait as price went up then trended down. Of particular interest is the 'tight ship' meaning the news were not winked at friends of management prior. In fact, when looking at the chart, it was going to the sheet as I was under the impression that it was tracking gold followers more than the current flavor, Copper.

This is my 3rd post here as I have nothing to offer besides the chart which me dropping on my knees and hail marying.... Over in the other stock of interest, another frustrating wait, and we already know what is in the ground, its a matter of JORC and the size. We need some massive discovery of new intrusions with grades to draws in the day traders and twitter chit chats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 743200 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 175000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.