QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Ann: New Copper-Gold Zone Identified at Flamingo , page-24

1. 1,570 Posts.
    re: Ann: New Copper-Gold Zone Identified at F... Very good posts Leroy and Wogboy.I agree that the SP will never move significantly in today's market on drilling results only,but will only get sold into,not that today's results were stunning but for a small part of the Flamingo puzzle they were okay.

A Joint Venture or Significant corporate news eg Production etc will.As leroy says,all this data does enhance the value of the company,not reflected in the SP,though that should change shortly.

Wogboy,i think the emotional side does come into play when we can see the true value of our company not being met and wanting that to be addressed but i am not emotionally attached to QMN.QMN is like a thoroughbred that has the goods but needs a good team to get the results.I personally hold because i have an unflinching belief that this thoroughbred has the goods,the team to do the job at the moment remains to be seen.

42c high last year on the back of what,Morris Creek?Our leases are now infinitely better than the high of 42c last year.I wont go into what leases we now hold,needless to say they are worthy of a 50c -60c high NOW.Sure the markets knackered at the moment but when the significant news does come we should be in top position to maximize the benefits,isn't that right Howard?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.