SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: New Copper Mineralisation Under Cover at Guchab South, page-11

1. 4,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Completely agree Thorium, this appears to be a shift from the past where it seems Coniston has been involved in vending projects into Sabre whilst KMM is managing Sabre. Both KMM and Coniston are controlled by our major shareholder Mr del Piano.

Well said Estseon, especially "If, therefore, the affairs of the company are being directed by a person that would be termed a shadow director under UK law (there being a similar concept in the Corporations Act 2001), the democratic powers provided by the law to shareholders are defeated. Indeed, why even bother have a Corporations Act?"

Indeed a person that sits in the shadows but effectively runs a company puts himself at arms length from shareholders scrutiny and limits their ability to democratically remove him if his performance is poor or if he acts with self interest. This situation is compounded by an ineffectual Board.

Agentm, Matts quality as a geo has never been in question nor has his ability to progress the company technically. I do feel however that he has been limited in his ability to progress Sabre by the controlling forces at Sabre. Personally I would like to see management arrangements at Sabre that allowed for Matt to have greater autonomy in decisions surrounding the technical progression of Sabre. I can't speak for Matt however I speculate that he may have wanted to take a regional approach in conjunction with progressing Guchab for some time now.

The tenements and their prospectivity have never been in question in fact that has been the great source of  frustration.....such good ground and yet such little progress.

My cynicism in regards to the announcement has nothing to do with the great work Matt does or the potential of the ground but everything to do with the operation of the company. We have had limited communication over the last 10 months or so outside of mandatory reporting in the quarterlies and now that an AGM is coming up and the company has been served with a request for an EGM they start to communicate with shareholders....

My interpretation from the Sabre Corporate Governance;

The Company Secretary is the authorised disclosure officer to the ASX or in his absence the Corporate Manager.  Appendix 3 of the corporate governance states all ASX announcements are to be vetted by the company secretary or corporate manager on behalf of the BOD. There is also an important clause in the corporate governance, Appendix C under ASX Announcements that would appear to trump the Company Secretary in the release of announcements - it states that all proposed announcements to the ASX must be approved by the Corporate Manager or in his absence, urgent announcements may be approved by any other person expressly authorised by the BOD

It would appear that KMM's Corporate Manager controls the release of company announcements which further increases my cynicism.

It is my hope that in the not too distant future we can purely focus on Sabre's geological virtues. BTW the Guchab JORC must be the most complicated in history, work continues on it....

Good work Matt targeting these prospective areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.902K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.