SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: New Copper Mineralisation Under Cover at Guchab South, page-9

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Spot on Agent!

Putting the corporate governance issue with Jim aside, this announcement is all about Matt and in my opinion validates his professional confidence he expressed to me over the phone which I could not express in my postings..

My understanding is that the Geophysics where a success and showed commercial/proprietary information of the geology of the Otavi that could not be released to the market for other explorers to view. From my understanding those geophysics now correlate with this shallow bedrock drilling.

I agree Thorium! I am happy SBR are applying for the tenements in their own right. If KMM applied for the tenements in the name of an associate of KMM, to then on-sell the tenements to SBR for profit, then in my opinion that would be a complete abuse of power that is only possible with a poor level of corporate governance within SBR.

On a more positive note its interesting that Matt mentioned the elevated levels of manganese. Last year I posted a good picture that illustrates the conceptual relationship between the iron Manganese and sulphides for the kombat type ore-bodies. I remember at the time mentioning how SBR will be on the look out for the Fe-Manganese as it may indicate the top portion of a copper sulphide Kombat Type deposit. Refer to the below picture.

HAve a nice night,

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.