STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Howdy Pirate. I'm loving the way you think there! $1 would make...

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Howdy Pirate.

I'm loving the way you think there! $1 would make me a very happy man (indeed happily retired man) and STA most definitely a powerhouse. The only problem is there is already a sands powerhouse in ILU and their market cap is currently $2.7 billion

The early buying at 0.6 might just be the underwriter encouraging people to take up their rights. I'm not putting any store on the movements during this period, they don't make sense and I've seen too many shenanigans around capital raising in small stocks over the year. If the buying is still there in a month then we've got something to talk about.

Actually we do already have something to talk about in regards to buying. The fact that, per the prospectus, Ndovu is prepared to spend up to US$20 million on STA in the medium term which is more than double the current market cap of AUD$10 million. They've put $2.4 million in so far so there's another $20million to come. Now that could take many forms. If it was finance to get the mobile plant up and running then we are looking pretty from here to have cash flow without unnecessary further dilution in Tanzania.

Whatever the case there is most definitely a story here around Ndovu and feeds into your speculation. Why are they lining up so much cash for what are currently a series of sweet but small deposits?
    Has Eadie found his whale and it's spilling out?
    Is there another game afoot which is left field ie non sand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.