CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@708 i will say one thing the demand for CBD oil has increased...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    @708

i will say one thing the demand for CBD oil has increased as many people are onto the benefits in keeping a healthy autoimmune system; people are onto cannabidiol to build protein in red blood cells to suppress inflammation, fungus and ward off viruses...

and to add also, hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, hemp seed capsules and hemp protein powder also assist immune system....

and there much more i can add with other plants and health supplements which will assist and build healthy autoimmune systems...to boost immunity...

Yet the benefits of cannabidiol is not even in discussion, nor is either other plants supplements covered in our media to assist to build a healthy autoimmune system within a hypnotized society and many will remain mis informed...(I will leave that there)..

Yet in answer to your post, the US have progressed with alternative therapies to assist not only the farm industry, yet with health industry benefits of CBD, supply across America and Canada has been deemed essential during the pandemic, along with other foods and medicines, and sales are understandably booming over there.

yet i did come across an article (which i cant seem find now) the production of hemp food in Australian and CBD oil was in discussion as deemed as essential service...along the same lines in US and Canada, cannabidiol (CBD) could potentially be available over-the-counter in Australia, a development that would see CBD sales.

yet don’t quote me on that, as the hypnotic society would like to have something other injected into their blood stream..

anyways thanks for the tag....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.