CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I believe we hear postive news outcones @Pan head in coming...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I believe we hear postive news outcones @Pan head in coming weeks perhaps sooner... to read progressive results treatments in human trails to Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Diseases either/or in low THC dose form or progress in high dose THC form...

Which ever dosage the treatments are conducted I feel the results will be postive and exciting to Dr Meiri team in Haifa Technion Cannabis research lab, to the first human trails experiments with successful outcomes...just my opinion...

and if so..
    This will be huge news to CGB mgt and shareholders with beneficial results to people you are suffering from these dysfunctional illnesses..

I still backing dosage of THCP compound....

yet whichever MM formula dose is administered, as long it provides results to assist people in need, to be free from pain and to have healthier lifestyles...

and the dosage formula sustains in strengthening immunity from reoccurrence illnesses....

I'm sure dosage formulas will be heavily guarded...

Anyways let's wait and see to some progressive news from Dr Meiri's research, with further progress developments to good news reading...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.