CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

i was waiting on your comeback bas as your critique editing and...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    i was waiting on your comeback bas as your critique editing and knowledge of the above.

Yet i have to say, that there many people that have won their cases thru the courts to practice medicinal medical to his or her Creator to the use of plant medicine to practice in his or her spiritual beliefs, cultural beliefs as sacred medicine...

and those plant medicine are entering thru customers under TGA schedule 9 on their religious freedom and that are potential medical benefits and is sacrament in their religious belief as therapeutic herbs, homoeopathic and complementary medicine, free from criminalization, free from governments bodies corporation entities, pharmaceutical companies, politicians, prime ministers, police, and judges...”

And there are people in Australia which not known to the public, are able to access the MM plant and other plants deemed as narcotic for therapeutic, medicinal or therapeutic usage, to its fullest capacity, the fullest dosage in its organic original form, to cultivate, grow as medicine and or plant food, and or medicinal, therapeutic usage, to the true nature of the plant, being free from synthetic or generic modified compositions...as these people are known the industry, yet not disclosed, yet able to practice plant medicine as in his or her spiritual beliefs, cultural beliefs as sacred medicine...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.