CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In passing conversation with few of my friends I shared with...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    In passing conversation with few of my friends I shared with them the latest information with Vitahemp hemp seed oil capsules supply in Costco, and to look out for Hemp Protien blends in Costco stores as well, to which they became very excited and to inform me how Vitahemp brand was running very low in two eastern suburb stores in Melbourne they shop in....

I kind of wondered whether the other Costco stores where low in supply also...good news to come I image...

Anyways I am still speculating T12 will supply EPCO with thier hemp blend protein powders as like their Costco deal...

I have no proof of evidence, just a hunch, as like the hunch I had three weeks ago and shared with another CGB colleagues (with reserving to any high expectations until news of confirmation) that T12 exports to EPCO increases demand and Costco increases supply of Hemp seed oil capsules and new T12 products in Costco stores.. and that hunch was validated in last week announcement...

I cant seem to find information whether Vietnam has relaxed their laws on hemp food consumables, other than CGB annoucement on 9th Sept 2019, The Company is very pleased to report that after a very exhaustive and thorough testing of T12’s products, EPCO has now been given permission, by the Vietnamese government, to import the complete range of T12’s Hemp Seed Food products.

It would been great to read, all or some of T12 hemp foods products to EPCO other than the new hemp proteins lines...like hemp milk, hemp seeds, as per my speculation on hemp protien powders...let's wait and see what transpires...

Yet check out NHK Vietnam, or NHK mart in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam..and type in raw hemp protein, hemp milk, hemp seed and hemp oil...one or two companies come up with hemp products in their store...

I cant determine whether the store has an online service to hemp foods or it is actually in their store...

I would be interested in other posters, thoughts, feed back and open constructive discussions to whether this the real deal with hemps foods in Vietnam.

If so, there must be good news read in the upcoming quarterly..

Best wishes to all CGB holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.