CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am absolutely fascinated Bas you like my post, and find myself...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I am absolutely fascinated Bas you like my post, and find myself very humbled you have interest... and admit you have raised some intriguing points, (which I will get to later..)

I am even surprised you have interest to the research, and to its likelihood...

It is - in all likelihood - a great product and its benefits are yet to be realized - perhaps.

and what does it have to do with CGB.

It is more than likely it has nothing to do with CGB and may having everything to do with CGB and Pharmocann research in Israel

The post was in reference to raise awareness to developments and new discoveries of cannabinoids in research and the benefits that they bring.

I cannot speak for other posters to the excitement I enjoy with research to the possibilities in assisting another human being to better health and well being.

To developing formulas, developing technologies that other companies may not have too, discovering formulas that have may profound results to illnesses.

I find interest in researched technologies, not just in this industry with MM, many other fields in neurology, immunology, oncology, etc. and have to admit, these days, technology has escalated, advanced in profound ways in exploration in many areas.

Yet i still remain passionate to the cannabis plant and the many cannabinoids in discovery, like for example:
    Cannabigerols (CBG)
    Cannabichromenes (CBC) Cannabidiols (CBD) Tetrahydrocannabinols (THC)
    Cannabinol (CBN)
    Cannabinodiol (CBDL) Cannabicyclol (CBL) Cannabielsoin (CBE) Cannabitriol (CBT)
    Cannabivarin (CBV)
    Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
    Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
    Cannabichromevarin (CBCV)
    Cannabigerovarin (CBGV)
    Cannabigerol Monoethyl Ether
    (CBGM Cannabigerol Monoethyl Ether (CBGM Tetrahydrocannabiphorol (THCP)
    Cannabidiphorol (CBDP).

And how all these compositions from a cannabis plant, that was originally a herb, deemed as narcotic, may assist to treat several illness…

How one or several of these cannabinoids can increase oxygen in blood cells, increase platelets in blood to increase the immune system to ward of inflammation, infection, I simply find this phenomenal.

And that either one or all of compositions may assist another human being with Myeloma, which effects bone marrow blood cells and immune system and to illnesses of Multiple Sclerosis, Autoimmune Disease, Huntingdon's disease and i can add further to the list..

They would be very profound formulas to have researched, the composition of new discoveries, cannabidoils to assist another human being to be free from pain and illness they dont need, with formulas that other industries may have not discovered.

It must be great to be you Bas, to have the intelligence, articled written skills and educated knowledge, you certain must have excellent health to be free from any health issues, illness or pain.

The points you raise are valid to the interests of other CGB holders:
    what are they doing about lowering costs?" and, "... how are shareholders directly benefited by the spending large sums of money on research in Israel".

Those are not hard questions and any Director ought to be able to answer those questions in a timely, succinct and accurate manner..

I agree with you Bas, they are not hard questions to bring forth to the directors, and you being a shareholder of CGB and a very well educated, intellectual person with a lawyer background, and articulated profound written skills in the English language, would you be able to raise those points to CGB management, I would appreciate it, as I don’t have those skills you possess.

To challenge CGB management to whether this company possesses the necessary expertise and commercial nous that will enable it to bring the product to market in such a way that it produces a dividend and a respectable ROI for the investors who purchased shares in the "company transforming" capital raising?

Could you be so kind Bas to raise the points you have highlighted to Sholom for benefit of all other CGB holders including myself...

Perhaps Bas, the greatest wealth in dividends is having excellent health and an inquisitive mind, education and knowledge to raise intelligent questions to keep one interest in longevity..

Perhaps I have invested interest in research to not see another human suffering in pain and dividends it would bring to return to better health free from illness, free from diseases…

Perhaps the compositions formulas in cannabinoids research will pay dividends to families and friends I know suffering from Huntingdons disease, Cerebral Palsy, Neurofibromatosis, Neurological Disorders, Autism and perhaps pay dividends to assist my communication skills other than the use of Makaton..

In the end, what would I know, to other skilled clinical people in MM I have met, who treat human beings to wellness from the plant orginal organic form, free from synthetic genetically modified versions of THC, and where I feel safe to use makaton communication...

Best wishes and good excellent mental and physical health to all CGB holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.