ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Don't know about that, but it has everything going for it; India...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Don't know about that, but it has everything going for it;

India is no easy place to do business & the Chinese are very hard negotiators and ruthless in their business dealings. To work with both these groups and still have your head above water, says something in my books.

All that aside, NSL has Iron Ore Mines (functional), Plenty of Iron Ore Leases, a very large Land Bank for a Steel Mill, Coal Mines in Australia etc. Even in a worst case scenario, it will make money as most of the Hard Yards have already been done. So far they have ensured the cow is giving milk, now they are looking at converting that milk to Cream and other products to get a better price and profit for us all.

Coupled with all the above, the Owners (as I like to call them) have invested a lot of their own dollar$ believing in the NSL story, I along with many others have taken a good bite into it, believing & having some faith in their story.

I may be wrong, but my final take NSL; no Grey areas with their way of operation (not fly by night type operators), it is and will be Black or White.
    If my gamble is right, laughing all the way to the Bank , if not..................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.