CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Indeed,

put it this way, in May if cash is flowing and we hit 24hr production and next plant is ordered with guarantee's of 63-65%Fe(all very likely imo)....I'm sure any impatient holders and sellers will look back at the last few months and say to themselves, gee's all that really happened was a delay due to seeking higher grades and yet I sat there trying to talk myself out of it whilst feeding off others impatience

here's an example for ya, ORE came to my attention recently due to being the most shorted stock on the ASX, so I had a look into it and saw their forecasts of 12,000tpa output @ around $8500 profit margins p/t, then I thought shite why is sentiment so bad, then and I found that they had missed their guidance and had some issues with their Li brine ponds etc but were still forecasting 12ktpa output and growth thereafter, so I started to lick my lips a little when thinking about the possible short squeeze, so I grabbed some @ $2.74 only a couple of days ago, the price right now is $3.17, I really didn't think I'd be that lucky so quick but it is a good example of capitalising on others impatience.

one more example just grabbed some CHK,,,get back to me in a few weeks and we'll see if it is a good punt
    Last edited by ohreally: 28/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.