ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: New Customer - 20,000t PO Received, page-23

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Well sometimes when you're not presented with the hard facts you have to make the odd assumption now and again. Id say that my assumption is fair given the facts i presented. Unlike alot of the assumptions on this thread.

......That BMM are playing NSL for their own agenda???? Are they a bunch of highschool kids flirting or something?.....

I dont know where people get this notion that NSL have the upper hand on BMM and BMM are in any way reliant on NSL or our product.

Here are some facts. No assumptions

From BMM own website:

http://bmm.in/steel/manufacturing/benification-plant/
    "Beneficiation plants capacity of 250 X 2 each, Both the Plants upgrade iron ore from +57.5% to +63.5 % Fe through various mineral processing stages. Received Iron ore from different source of mines will be passing through primary and secondary crushing unit........."

http://bmm.in/steel/manufacturing/pellets-plant/
    "The Fe content required for producing pellets is 62.5% to 63%."

This may explain why they wanted to inspect the site to make sure it was producing 63% before purchasing anymore.

Also to put the 200,000tpa into perspective here is an announcement from a while back...

upload_2017-4-19_10-59-53.png

Note the 20 million tonnes of IO their plant consumes each year. I'm not going to make any assumptions here but they must have another source surely.

upload_2017-4-19_11-0-19.png

Also I remember in 2015 we talked out how BMM bought all of their IO in person at auction almost daily and they were purchasing 200,000t per day. I remember us all elated because they purchased the equivalent of our yearly output in one day. But i cant find it in an Ann anywhere at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.