ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Free yourself Makes some very valid points. I dont believe he is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Free yourself Makes some very valid points. I dont believe he is anything like jhurn and pointed out a question that really should of been answered by the company, what happened to BMM. I have alot riding on this company and love the story but surely any LT holder can see the overpromise and under deliver we have had to put up with.
    Last year we were all excited about a steel mill with a prefeasibilty due in December, where are we with that? We were excited about beening cash flow positive by end of last year, have we sold anything yet? We went into a trading halt for a lousy 4k PO 2 months ago and did it go through? Now we have a PO with a trader with no fixed date to start so is it next week, next month or next quarter and how did the PO go with the trader for phase 1?
    If you look at this announcement by itself it is a great annoucment. We got a decent size PO and created a bit of competition with BMM so why no SP reaction on the market. To me its because NSL have lost some credibility with the way they have handled their announcements lately. they seem to lacking detail with the phase 2 updates and have yet to mention things like production rates. Going to 3 shifts is great but how close to nameplate production rates are we? They have close to 4 months to commission this plant so where are we at. For a company that use to be so good at updates during the build and now in production the silence is deafening. Sorry but thats my rant for the day and as mentioned love the story but showing some frustion at the lack of meaniful updates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.