ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Haha Yea I sold on open and then spent my whole day arguing with...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Haha Yea I sold on open and then spent my whole day arguing with you lot because I knew how much of an influence it would have on the SP and i accumulated 15m shares throughout the day. Got me red handed.

Ive said before I hold core and trade around it. Core is longer term and absolutely nothing I or anyone else says on a forum will have any material affect on the SP or the company in long term.

Its pathetic to be one of these holders/investors/traders that only speak their true "realistic" thoughts when they are not holding. That is the one biggest reason why the individual stock threads are the worse place to discuss a stock unbiasedly. The holders will always defend it no matter what and see all of the good and dismiss any questionable thoughts (using faith as a scapegoat haha) and anyone who comes on here and presents an opposing opinion is shot down and labelled a down ramper. What a joke. You dont need to defend NSL. You should be unbiased regardless of your position.

Lets get back to the original post.

I connected the dots as to why I BELIEVE they didnt update us about the status of our FIRST PO for our product. I felt and still feel it is very unprofessional to not update us on a matter like this. Thats all. Im not saying I dont like NSL LT and im not interested in anyone's excuses as to why they didnt do this or anyones counter arguments about how much stress management are under etc. Its totally irrelevant. Its plain to see now that they were not able to fill the order because the plant couldnt produce 63% yet. But then you all come out in swarms with excuses and theories as to why but no counter arguments based on facts what so ever.

"don't shoot the messenger, not often I'm wrong though" hahahahahahahahahaha

Why should my sentiment be a buy? Personally i feel it needs to consolidate in both time and price here between 3.1-3.6 and form a good horizontal base. FA wise I think it needs a decent catalyst. Look what that $1.3m PO yesterday did. Nothing (Granted the overall market is in Armageddon mode though). I am waiting for conformation of 63%+ continuous output and also the next plant on its way.

Btw. I didn't buy or sell a single share of NSL yesterday or this week. I was too busy arguing with you lot.

EDIT: Detective @ohreally I posted not long after open because thats when the announcement came out
    Last edited by FreeYourself: 20/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.