ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: New Customer - 20,000t PO Received, page-68

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    no worries, guess I was just pointing out the obvious in that you're probably doing yourself a disservice with all your negative posts if you are trading on sentiment as you stated, if you're one of those who think HC can't move a share price you only have to have a look at the stocks that some of the 'hearts' pump as an example.

however, you're also pointing out the obvious with the BMM order for 63% Fe, those who paid any real attention to announcement's would of joined the dots on the 4th of April when management said " Xinhai will also optimise the existing beneficiation plant to produce a routine operating concentrate grade ranging between 63-65% Fe."

And, yes I agree with you in that a little more transparency would be good. For now management have done what is needed and have got decent cash flowing until current plant is optimised to pump out 63-65% Fe with our feed soon as opposed to the initial targets of 58-62% Fe, they've also recently announced that we'll be doubling our output @ 63-65% Fe in July, while also stating yesterday that " Customer base expanding, with additional customers having conducted site visits in past week", so it looks pretty promising going forward to me, let's see how it pans out, i'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by ohreally: 20/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.