ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Today's lucky winner for comparison is AGY, a Lithium brine...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Today's lucky winner for comparison is AGY, a Lithium brine specky I've been watching and soon to be producer that has had a big run on it's SP recently, just one of the hundreds of listed companies out there that have SP's/MC's that are factoring in 1-2 years of growth, while NSL's SP/MC right now is factoring zero growth on current plant and it is not even factoring in what we can produce from a plant that is up and running and will be running at nameplate capacity in a couple of weeks, not to mention doubling capacity in a few months...pretty crazy....now is not the time to be shaken out of the tree.

For NSL's SP to factor in 1-2years growth as AGY's is then we should be sitting at a SP of 27 cents right now, one of the issues is many trade on TA alone, so while the depth and chart looks nothing special they sit on the sidelines and wait for the herd, then once volume comes in and the charts start to show some momentum more and more lemmings buy(as seen with AGY and many others) to the point the SP starts to take on a life of it's own....I looks forward to those days soon....Once NSL's cash starts flowing surely the SP will start to rise, and we should get an ann. on cash flow any day now, followed by some slow momentum in the SP as the ducks continue to line up and then in come all the lemmings telling each other how great the chart looks and ramping the crap out of the FA as if it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Just wait until that cash flows and SP momentum builds, 3/4's of NSL's posters will be harry come lately's and I will embrace them with open arms

AGY V's NSL:
    rough estimates on time frames:

AGY(specky) MC = $55m
    SP = 8 cents
    CASH = $3m
    EV = $52m
    2017 EST. NPAT 0 prodcution Li2CO3 = $0
    2018 EST. NPAT 125tpa Li2CO3 = $1m
    2019 EST. NPAT 1250tpa Li2CO3 = $9.3m

NSL(producer) MC = $76m
    SP = 3.2 cents
    CASH = $2m
    EV = $74m
    2017 EST. NPAT 400ktpa 63%Fe = $17.2m
    2018 EST. NPAT 1.5mtpa 63%Fe  = $64.5m
    2019 EST. NPAT 2.5mpta 63%Fe  = $107.5m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.