VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Ann: New Data at SITC Meeting. Further Studies Announced, page-56

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    About three weeks ago I contacted the Company with my concerns... in particular the topic of Pharma interest.
    I emphasized the need for shareholders to be given more specific detail if such interest was, in fact, currently on the table.
    I also suggested that in the absence of any such news, shareholders would be forgiven for assuming no such activity was taking place.
    Having been a shareholder for nearly seven years, I felt I had demonstrated stability, confidence and patience.
    The answer from the Company reaffirmed this self assessment.
    Interestingly in the announcement advising the upcoming AGM, it was also announced interest from external parties would be explained to attendees.
    I am in Perth... will not be at the AGM... but I trust someone from HC will ask for specific details on this topic.
    Push for detail... these people are human... in the spotlight at an AGM... will likely "cave in" to some degree.
    If I were attending, my question would be ......
    " Given the regularity of progress in Clinical Trials... the repeated invitations to attend Conferences/ Poster presentations/Podium spots, what has been the reaction by potential Takeover / Partnering entities?"

If the response is non committal or unsatisfying.... PUSH for more detail!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.