VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

I also posted a reply which didn’t come through. Bripoz, Lopez...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I also posted a reply which didn’t come through. Bripoz, Lopez the board needs to be held accountable. Remember this company comprises scientists and every scientist loves to gather data. Without commercial drivers nothing will get done.
    For a company on the market for more than 10 years to have not moved much with ground breaking technology says a few things. And they are not good!

Malcolm needs to figure out a new strategy for how he can lift this share price I.e. feed the investors information they are craving. He needs to Put out regular updates with updates on trials, patient numbers, who is representing the company, what is happening on a global scale, who is the competition, where does VLA stand amongst its peers??

These guys need to break it down into simple terms that people can follow and the general market understands. At the moment, no one knows what’s going on??!! We just watch a share price linger around 80 cents....

My great fear is a takeover comes and we are offered a 30% uplift on current SP and that will be the end of VLA. The board and the fat cats who sit on it need to get off their butts and start pushing things along. Using their so called wide network of contacts...Their KPIs should be made public (as much as possible) and we shareholders should hold them accountable and if they are not delivering - remove them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.