CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Very significant results. Well done CHM team and congratulations...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222

Very significant results.

Well done CHM team and congratulations to Christine Brown the inventor out of city of hope, she must be so stoked. She first milked a death scorpion 10 years ago to see the excellent pre-clinical data.

As mentioned by others. The most resounding info I got from the Webinar yesterday was disease response will increase at higher dose and improve the sooner patients can get on this treatment. More data incoming as the higher dose cohort matures. As more patients receive the drug trials will move further down line (currently 4/5 line). First trials to see these sort of results in glioblastoma (solid tumour) without the toxicities of CRS seen in the approved blood cancer drugs. These results are phenomenal considering how late stage these patients are being treated. I asked the question about fast track designation and Jason said “ they are really excited about potential regulatory interactions around this data set and they are excited to announce any of these results as they happen, they will be in touch with the agency with how they can advance the program even more aggressively and fast track is something they do talk about. Bring on the expansion 1b and then the registration trials.

Last edited by manlymanly: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.