PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: New data supports ATL1102s broader clinical potential, page-48

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    I think we will find that the data release on Friday was the ‘end of the beginning’ for ANP. The majority of the science has now been disclosed.

We now have a robust P2 and proteomic data set encapsulating muscular dystrophies, diabetic, respiratory and age related diseases. Inflammation and fibrosis are the target causes and the multiple mention of ‘tumors’ means ANP is about to be a player in the 2 largest pharmaceutical categories - inflammation and Cancer.

We now know why someone of Dr Gittleson’s caliber was hurriedly promoted to chair.

What is very clear is the little old ANP with its 10 staff and $4m in the bank isnt driving all this forward by themselves. Not even a $30m cap raise and a few million from the advocacy groups will come close to the funding needs going forward, let alone the people power needed for large multiple indication trials.

I assume that Bob Moses has stayed on as a Non exec until the AGM so he will only fully depart once the path forward for ANP is crystal clear. ANP also announced recently that new directors are expected soon. Its been a long wait but I personally feel we are on the verge of a news deluge. Could be a very different looking company by the time the AGM rolls around and Mr Moses does his mic drop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.