ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Congrats Matt! A gutsy move (IMO) to step up and be voted on...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Congrats Matt!

A  gutsy move (IMO) to step up and be voted on immediately rather than wait a month, take a casual appointment to the board after the AGM, and then ask the punters for a vote in a years time.

The other advantage is that you will not  have to try and find the breadcrumbs as you will be in the bakery!

Thanks for giving it your time and energy

It is such a slow moving beast this one, but the business is the IP - so best to lock (regarding the batteries) it in and then shout it from the roof tops, so until they get to the pointy end of the patent best to not disclose too much.

Although if I could suggest that the next step will be to move from 'Proof of Concept' to 'Pilot' and get some batteries made to the same size as what is used in EV stuff (yes I am very technical this morning!)

Maybe the board 9or members of) should take a field trip to Banyo and speak to the ONLY lithium battery plant in Australia?

https://www.qut.edu.au/institute-for-future-environments/about/news/news?news-id=122958

On the Ellume Flu point of care testing front front it was interesting to see that self test video with an app linked to a smart phone.

Also interesting to see that Queenlsand health are taking this type of POC testing (who knows which brand) on as a standard  to combat the flu season next year

lots of 'news stories' but they all come from the one source -
    Faster detection key to improving flu response

http://statements.qld.gov.au/Statement/2017/10/18/faster-detection-key-to-improving-flu-response

Anyway it looks like the slow progress might be inching ADO to some opportunities
    Last edited by filby: 20/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.