SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: New Director Appointments, page-2

1. 71,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Highlights
    ● Mr Martin Pretty, experienced investment and finance expert, appointed as
    Independent Non-executive Director.
    ● Dr Brandon Gien, internationally recognised and awarded design expert, appointed as
    Non-executive Director

Leading technology communications company, MGM Wireless Limited (ASX:MWR) (“MGM” or “the Company”)
    is pleased to announce the appointment of experienced investment and finance expert, Mr Martin Pretty, and
    internationally recognised and awarded design expert, Dr Brandon Gien, as non-executive directors of the Board.
    Commenting on the Board appointments, MGM Wireless CEO, Mark Fortunatow said: “I welcome Mr Martin
    Pretty and Dr Brandon Gien to the Board of MGM Wireless, as we strengthen our strategic leadership team. With
    the Company entering its next phase of growth, the significant skill sets of both Martin and Brandon across
    investment and design will be valuable support to the MGM team.”

Mr Pretty has over 20 years of experience in the investment and finance industry and has had deep involvement
    over that time in investing in and supporting growing Australian technology businesses. He was previously an
    investment manager with Thorney Investment Group and held management roles at ASX-listed companies Hub24,
    Bell Financial Group and IWL Limited. He has worked as a finance journalist with The Australian Financial Review
    and is currently the managing director of boutique investment firm, Equitable Investors, and a non-executive
    director of ASX-listed financial services group Centrepoint Alliance (ASX: CAF). Mr Pretty holds a Bachelor of Arts
    (Honours) from The University of Melbourne, a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance from Finsia, is a CFA charter
    holder and a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.

Commenting on his appointment, Mr Pretty said: “I’m very excited to be appointed to the board of MGM
    Wireless, as I have a strong interest in supporting Australian technology companies and am confident that I can
    add significant value to the Company. I look forward to building a long-term relationship with the MGM team.”
    Dr. Gien has over 25 years’ industrial design experience and is internationally recognised as the Founder and CEO
    of Good Design Australia as well as Chair of the longest running national design award program, Australia’s annual
    Good Design Awards. As an advocate for the value of design-led innovation to drive business competitiveness, Dr
    Gien has been appointed to multiple international honorary board positions throughout his career.
    In 2015, Dr Gien was appointed as Senator of the World Design Organization (WDO), the world body for Industrial
    Design. He was a member of the Board of Directors for three consecutive terms and elected President of the
    organisation from 2013 to 2015, the first Australian to hold this position. During his term as WDO President, he
    led the strategic transformation of the organisation, resulting in new global definition of Industrial Design. He is
    currently an Adjunct Professor of Industrial Design at both the University of New South Wales and the University
    of Canberra.

Dr Gien holds a PhD in Environmental Design from the University of Canberra’s School of Design and Architecture,
    and studied Mechanical Engineering at the University of Newcastle where he later graduated with a Bachelor’s
    Degree in Industrial Design.

Commenting on his appointment, Dr Gien said: “MGM Wireless is an exciting technology company with an
    aspirational design vision and I look forward to working with the MGM Board to add a strategic design focus to
    all facets of the Company’s products, services and businesses.”

This announcement has been authorized by the Board of MGM Wireless Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $229 12.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 540564 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 44000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.