KAU 3.23% 15.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Ann: New Discovery at A1 Mine, page-5

1. 9,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Ongoing brownfields exploration by KAU's owned and operated electrically powered diamond drilling rig at its A1 mine continues to turn up narrow intercepts of high grade gold.

the drilling is below current workings at A1 and targets near term and deeper lodes, KAU reported.

Juicy intercepts reported include 2.4 meters grading 215 g/t in what KAU described as the newly discovered Neesham Reef.

another intercept in a different hole assayed at 506.8 g/t over 0.34 meter.

there's plenty of work for KAU's rig at or near the A1 mine given the ongoing rampup to production there and unexplored other dykes nearby.

there's even more drilling work at the company's Maldon project, where mining studies are underway ahead of a probable restart within a year.

yesterday KAU issued an inaugural JORC inferred mineral resource estimate for parts of Maldon of around 186k ounces of gold and an exploration target for a further 165k-345k ounces.

but the rig can't be in two places at once.

i doubt the company would get any serious argument from shareholders if it added an extra rig and crew to its operations.

there's endless opportunities on KAU tenements and one of it's main assets, the Maldon processing plant, is idle much of the time and has considerable spare capacity to process greater volumes of high grade ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $135.3K 917.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264733 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 117906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.