KAU 7.25% 16.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Ann: New Discovery at A1 Mine, page-7

1. 9,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Tooheys8 there is every indication that the June quarterly will be an absolute pearler.

the company hasn't issued any recent production details so its worth revisiting the March quarterly for a taste of things.

first a few metrics from the March quarterly: gold output surged 45% on quarter to around 2800 ounces; head grade average 14 g/t; cash balance on quarter jumped 36%; gross margin on production in excess of $1500/oz. Impressive stuff.

commentary by MD Jonathan Downes about the March quarter results could hardly have been more upbeat and were "defining" and "a major turning point" and a "fantastic outcome."

Activity in the quarter had unlocked the potential of the high grade mine with access to deeper lodes delivering strong results, he said.

"This robustly profitable quarter is an extremely pleasing turning point for the business," he said.

i'd reckon there's no chance the company went backward during the June quarter. It's a fair bet that another robustly profitable quarter was booked.

likely all significant metrics will meet or exceed those of the last quarter.

i wouldn't be surprised if production had a 4 to start with. If so, KAU's strong financial position would be reconfirmed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.013(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $57.99K 344.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219982 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.