NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

G'day, similar to the results announced today...but don't forget...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day, similar to the results announced today...but don't forget that Stawell had the historic Magdala underground quartz workings showing depth also when they restarted mining in 1981/82...plus the deeps at Stawell were sulphide gold type predominately and ranged from 2.5gmspt to 9gmspt (on average over life of mine - some 30 plus years but did have some big 20 to 40 gmspt over short runs) and supported by high grade quartz out crops and porphery drop offs into schist and alike....reasonably technical to mine and ya needed good recovery percentages from the leach type processing plant at all times...Stawell region is not massively nuggety gold but has interesting quartz etc under the close surface oxides like what is being found at Irvine and its spin offs.....alluvials or shallow gold is the indicative of the area but not the whole story...a way to go yet but encouraging start.....in cricket palance NML are about 9 for 356 in the first innings and they have a reasonable and persistant bowling line up lol.....oh yeah as usual just my unqualified humble opinion of course.

Cheers WTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.