GBR 3.70% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: New discovery at Side Well as Mulga Bill grows to 5.1km, page-92

1. 4,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    Some people are blaming the company (management) for a pump and dump on Friday, but really nothing to do with them in my opinion as its market driven (as evidenced by certain posts on the day). I am reluctant to bring this up as I don't want to stoke further irrational discussion on the subject, however I don't put you into that category and consider your posts are more level headed.

I tend to agree that the query could have been handled better. I previously posted that the ASX require a response to these queries on the same day unless the company needs to answer yes to question 1 in which case they go into a halt to prepare a more detailed answer. I was actually surprised to see that they answered no to question one this morning as this could have easily been done on Friday with a simple reference to pending results.

The fact that the ASX agreed to a halt based on a no answer makes me think the query may have caught the company off guard and as there were a few issues at play perhaps worked with ASX for guidance.

Mulga Bill is a prize asset and the announcement significantly increases our footprint and as you point out our potential resource. I would have preferred not to see such a pullback today but I wasn't going to sell any time soon anyway so really doesn't matter at the end of the day. The whole market is a bit choppy at the moment and things will get back on track in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.