GBR 3.70% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: New discovery at Side Well as Mulga Bill grows to 5.1km, page-95

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    I absolutely think that the 'please explain' caught them on the hop and it must be a tricky situation when you are dealing with incoming drilling results and also have to prepare an answer to the ASX. My feeling is that the halt was to buy sufficient time to put out an orderly announcement.

I think it is so unfair to label management in any way at fault over anything that has happened from Friday onwards. If 'pump groups' are a thing then they can do their work completely in isolation of anything that management are doing, they could just pick a stock where results are 'overdue' and then instigate a FOMO run. As I've said before, there are people out there who will see a stock starting on a run and they will just pile in boots and all, and it becomes a self-fuelling thing.

I find 'speeding tickets' more than a bit pathetic to be honest. You'll see them issued when the price goes up but never when brokers are manipulating it downwards to get a placement as cheaply as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.