SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Can you imagine when all the cross intersects are done, how big...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Can you imagine when all the cross intersects are done, how big will the reserve eventually be. Been a long haul but those who believe in the SGQ story and JP will imo be rewarded. Yes they have had some bad luck with the Canadian assays and drilling missing strikes, not by much imo. But continue drilling it will eventually prove the big picture in coming months imo.

My only concern as the drilling continues and more assays processed how much cash do we actually have left. Last report in Dec said they have enough funds but if they continue to find better reserves I think it possible that another will come as drilling costs about $5mil for 6 months and we had 3 mil in the bank.

Obviously company would love the SP to hold over 11c but market is still a bit weary due to all the recent reports of average results and falling SP so SGQ needs another good RNS to support the current SP resistance, if this happens and SP holds back up again to 14-15c, I can see a possible CR coming. What's everyone thought here? I will accumulate as I have recently around the sub 8c. Encouraging seeing the SP increase up 40% early today.

But importantly they are sticking to the plan and the big picture hopefully will reward all holders. Big year for SGQ. Good few weeks to accumulate for holders only a matter of time then boom we are back over 20c, just taking a bit longer than I originally thought. We will get there, confident of that. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.