SGQ 9.38% 3.5¢ st george mining limited

Ann: New Discovery of Nickel-Copper Sulphides, page-78

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Barry2018, greetings, I have to ask however, do you really consider the number of issued extra shares by the $3,000,000 raising has contributed to diluting the company's stock in any significant way so as to merit a question at the AGM? I would say John Prineas wanted to secure funds for the ongoing exploration programme that the technical indicators outlined to him and his team over the last 18 months or so of work.

Understand that the last release has implications beyond the average shareholder's comprehension. I would say that what is now indicated would require a 10 fold $ injection between now and the next 12 months to go fund the required exploration and maybe some development programmes that will test some of this fields potential towards a significant JORC. JP knew that well before he made the last CR. The company hasn't scratched the scratch with regard to capital raising. You will see dilution when the company will need to raise $400 or 500 M to develop the orebodies into mines. Let us hope that SGQ can absorb a debt of this magnitude via borrowings rather than dilution caused by Joint Venture deals, and remember all the time that JP is a banker and if anyone can pull this through it his him.

Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy the proceedings and the potential as the results feed in from this $3M raising stepping stone. I for one am looking forward to more successful and favorable to shareholders capital raisings; as this would confirm the value of the field.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $422.9K 12.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2500000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 690283 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.