SGQ 6.25% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Ann: New Discovery of Nickel-Copper Sulphides, page-86

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    WhatIappreciatemostaboutyourpostsHelmeneshisthefactthatyoudon'trespondimmediatelytoanannouncementbuttakethetimetoreadotherpostingsthengiveadetailedandconsideredresponse.
    Asanexpertinthefieldyouareabletoprovideinvaluableinsighttotherestofusonhowthingsmayhavehappened,whattoexpectwithfartherdrillingandwhythecompanyisfollowingthepaththattheyaretaking.
    IncidentallyIcanrelatetothetwentyyearsyoungeridea,timemarchesonforusall.
    Interestinglynotallsharethetheorythatnickelisonaneverincreasingplane.
    AtleastonecontroversialbuthighlyrespectedHCposterisoftheopinionthatnickelisinabubbleandlikelytoburst.
    Heisalongtime80yearold+minerfromWA.
    Idon'tagreebutnordoIsharehisexperience.
    Imotheresultwasgoodbutnotspectacularanddefinitelyafartherindicationofwhattoexpectinthefuture,especiallyatdepth.
    GLTAH
    I
    Good Morning tesio_nz, as always it is good to read you and your measured comments. Thank you for those very kind comments. I am not an expert in sulphide nickel as I have done some exploration for it but not as extensively as I did in lateritic nickel exploration. Nevertheless I did spend 50 years in and out of the field on hard rock and sedimentary geology exploring for all sorts of metalliferous deposits. I enjoyed my career immensely and miss not being able to spend time in the field still. But, as you and I agree, the spirit may be willing but the years have dictated that the body has to slow down. My last major project was being involved with Evolution Mining Limited and was proud to see the company develop into possibly the largest Australian gold producer and second only to Newmont who are not an Australian company. tesio, I think we are in for a very interesting few years of enjoyment in watching SGQ mature into what I believe will develop as one of Australia's top nickle producers, not unlike what Evolution did in the gold sector.
    I wish you and yours well in this interesting journey.
    Cheers,
    Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $271.8K 8.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8254450 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 337427 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.