AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hello dolcevita, I don’t think that Centro has a issue with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hello dolcevita, I don’t think that Centro has a issue with Admedus going the route of a distributor for its products. What might be his/even mine, concern is the capability of the said distributor to get market penetration in a timely fashion, will be interesting to see a report in one years time on their progress.

Agree on the purchasing decisions, (assume you are referring to hospitals and surgeons purchases of medical products) the incumbent providers do have a giant advantage that has been entrenched for a long time.

Superior products yes, strategies to realise this still a work in progress, as evidenced, perhaps, by using a distributor rather then in house.

How soon before these strategies will prove their worth is the question, they absolutely need to be done in a very timely manner to assure investors that this company will not need to resort to further debt or unnecessary CR s.

Market irrationally.... not that irrational, imo, at all, at this time, deservedly, perhaps, reserving its judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.15
Change
0.350(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $256.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.80 $12.15 $11.21 $376.0K 32.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 139 $12.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.15 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.